Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog 8

If I was to be in the Socrates cave I think I would be in the stage of walking out into the light, because of the stage that I am living right now in my life. This is a stage where I’m experimenting new stuffs every day and as we all know we never stop learning something new every day, but sometimes we don’t realize it.
This stage of my life would not occur again because I’m experimenting how to be a mother and I’m learning how to be independence also how to be a student in college this is all new to me. Is a totally new world for me just the fact that I’m becoming an adult I’m passing the stage of a teenager to becoming an adult There are a lot decisions that I need to start making like how to race my son? How to become independent women?
Walking out into the light after you have been in the cave you whole life can be really hard, because you are used to this type of life and all you have seen is the shadows of people or animals passing by and you can’t really hear the real sound of voices because of the echo that is made inside of the cave , this remind me of the stage of my life when I was not mature at all and I used to see only shadows of the real stuffs ,but I didn’t know how they really were. like when I was little my mom used to protect me so my house was like my cave all what It was going on in my house I thought it was what it was going on outside in the real world and then when I decided to come out into light I felt alone and I didn’t know what was happening I experimented new things and some of them were not so good, but at the end this is helping me in the process of becoming an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment