This was the first time that I watch this movie and I found it really interesting, because is not as the rest of t he movies. What makes different this movie is because it makes you realize how people that are in the reality shows really feel and all they have to go through just to become a celebrity or to get money. In this movie christof the producer is really similar to God in some aspects like when he was controlling Truman’s life for example when was trying to get out of seaheaven he was doing everything in his power to keep him inside of seaheaven and when christof would make the night a day and he also changed the weather just the fact that his studio was in the moon as everybody knows God is in heaven, but there are also parts that God and christof are not similar like when god does not want something to happen he would stop it and he would not let it happen while in the movie christof tried to stop it but at the end Truman end up getting out of seahevaen.
If I was in Trumans position I think I would like to get out of seaheaven, because living there is not really leaving a life . Basically everything that is going to happen today is going to happen tomorrow leaving in a place like seaheaven would be really boring it would be like a repetition, but in the other hand in seahevaen there is nothing to worry about, but I think I would still prefer to leave in earth with real people real moon real sky I would not live in a place like seaheaven is like been in jail .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your analysis and i must say i agree with you. I never saw it that way when you stated, "it makes you realize how people that are in the reality shows really feel." The only sad part was that Truman wasn't making any money off of the show. Only Christof was making the money for his show. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI never thought to compare christof to God...Good job
ReplyDeleteyou have some very good examples..nice work
ReplyDelete